YOUGH INTERMEDIATE/MIDDLE SCHOOL
May 30th: MEMORIAL DAY - NO SCHOOL *** June 2nd: LAST DAY FOR STUDENTS - YIMS DISMISSAL - 10:45 AMYough Intermediate Middle School
April 13th: Student Dismissal 11:45
April 14th to April 19th: Spring BreakYough Intermediate Middle School
YIMS phones are now back up and running. You may call us directly. Thank you for your patience.Yough Intermediate Middle School
YIMS is presently experiencing problems with incoming calls. If you need to reach us, please call the District phone number, 724-446-7272.Yough Intermediate Middle School
***February 17th: Spring Pictures ***February 21st: No School - In-Service DayYough Intermediate Middle School
January 17th: In-Service Day - No SchoolYough Intermediate Middle School
Holiday Break Schedule
December 23rd: Student Dismissal at 11:45 -- December 24th to December 31st: Holiday Break -- January 3rd: Students ReturnYough Intermediate Middle School
November 25th to 29th: Fall Break
Don't Eat TOO Much Turkey!!Yough Intermediate Middle School
November 4th: Make-up Picture Day!!!Yough Intermediate Middle School
September 22nd: Picture Day - Put on your best outfit and best smile!Yough Intermediate Middle School
August 30th: First Day for Students - WELCOME BACK!!!!Yough Intermediate Middle School
Have A Safe and Relaxing Summer!!Yough Intermediate Middle School
Cougar Camp 2022
YIMS Absent/Early Dismissal Form
Yough Statium Safety.pdf
2021-22 YIMS Bell Schedules At a Glance.pdf
Bullying Complaint Form Attachment A.pdf
Bus Rules and Regs docx 1.pdf
Student Behavior Plan.pdf
YIMS Student Handbook 21-22 docx 2.pdf
Google Classroom Directions
Attached are directions for using the Google Classroom. Google Class Directions.pdf
Google Classroom Parent Training Video
Video and Tips On Google Classroom for Parents and Students
Logging On To and Navigating Google Classroom
Yough School District is always in the process of updating our email database to be able to send important information out through our email system. Please either download and print the form listed below and return it to your child’s school or complete the form online using the link below for Google Docs.
Or complete the information online at:
10 Ways to Succeed!
10 WAYS TO SUCCEED
You don't need to be the smartest or most talented person to achieve success in life. Often it's the seemingly simple things that can make a significant difference. These 10 things are things anyone can do. They don't cost money but they do require desire and effort.
- Be On Time– Honor others by respecting their time. Earning respect starts by giving it.
- Show Up and Do the Work- If they praise you, show up and do the work. If they criticize you, show up and do the work. If no one even notices you, just show up and do the work. Just keep showing up, doing the work, and leading the way.
- Give Your Best In All That You Do – It doesn't matter what everyone else is or isn't doing. Focus on your contribution every day. When you give your best, you'll inspire others to give their best too.
- Be Positively Contagious- Your attitude is contagious. Look for opportunities to encourage and uplift those around you.
- Have an Attitude of Gratitude– Every day we have a choice. We can choose to be grateful and see the good in all that we have or we can let anger, fear, doubt, and insecurities rob us of our joy and the life we're meant to live. The choice is yours today.
- Seek Solutions vs. Dwelling on Problems– How you see the world determines the world you see. When you seek solutions you see a world of possibilities and are able to overcome challenges.
- Have Passion– Passion fuels your purpose. The strongest may survive but it is the passionate that will thrive. Get excited today!
- Be Coachable - Stay humble and hungry and be a lifelong learner. The best of the best are always striving to get better and so should you.
- Do More Than What’s Required– Average effort generates average results. If you want more, do more. Even a little extra each day can create big results over time.
- Believe in Yourself– Stop listening to the self-sabotaging voices in your mind. Talk to yourself and feed the positive instead of listening to negative. You matter. You are capable. You can do great things. You are here for a reason!
Be Your Best Everyday! We Believe in You!
From Your Yough Middle School Principals, Teachers and Staff!
“I LOVE THE MIDDLE SCHOOL!”
New Student Registration
YIMS and District Information
171 State Route 31
Ruffsdale, PA 15679
Yough School District
915 Lowber Road
Herminie, PA 15637